Thursday, March 26, 2020

People


People.

People can be so cruel. So evil. Such jerks

But then there’s times, like this

And God smiles; like a parent when their kids stop squabbling and start hugging.

You are People. Amazing. Wonderful. Loving. Awesome. People.

Do you realize you’re part of the most amazing of all creations?

You’re part of what God looked at and said it was, not just good, but VERY good.

People.

You’re what God saw and said, I love them so much I’ll send My only Son to save them.

People, are built into the solution for every problem.

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.” (2 Chronicles 7:14)

God is healing our land, our hearts, our world…and He’s using you, dear YOU-nique, wonderfully made, people to do it.

Some sweet day, we will see, that God, whose specialty is bringing life from death, will have used (not caused, but used) something as ugly as coronavirus to wake a sleeping people to hope, healing, life and the eternal words…well done.






No comments: