Sunday, August 2, 2009

This Is The Day

This is the Day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. It's a choice you know. No matter where you're from or how much you have, we all start this day with the same amount of time. What we do with it makes the difference, of whether it'll be a prosperous day or pitiful day. We have the same amount to invest, to spend or to waste. I think I'll choose to invest my time today. Invest it by listening with my eyes and ears when others talk. Let someone else have my favorite spot at church. Call my folks just to chat, and my kids for the same. Today, I think I'll invest my time when I read my Bible rather than just reading it as one more chore on the daily routine. Today is going to be a great day. I think I'll rejoice it in. Will you join me?

No comments: