Thursday, February 3, 2011

People Get Ready


People Get Ready - Jesus is coming...soon.


Are you ready?
You can be.
You can know.
Now.

Today is the day, we don't have tomorrow.
It's not too late...yet.
But
 One moment from now...

may be your first breath in eternity ~ where do you want to take it? 

Are you ready?
Are you sure?

Let's pray.
Dear Jesus, there's a whole lot I don't know. But one thing I do know... And that's that I don't have it all figured out. I know there's got to be more to life than this, though.

And I need help.

If You can, and if You’re willing, well then, I'm going to take a leap of faith and ask You to help. I admit I've sinned. Will You forgive me for that? And since I’m being honest, You should know that I’m going to sin again – will You forgive me for that too?

If You’ll help me, I'll try to live my life for You from now on.

But, I need help, so I'm counting on You to lead the way.

Because quite frankly, I'm not sure how all this works and I don’t know if I can do it;

but I want to make a change, I want to be ready for eternity.

So, if You'll take me as I am - here I am.

I believe.

Thank-you Jesus.

Amen.


If there's anything I can do - please don't hesitate to contact me. I've already been praying for you & will love to pray with you. You are loved. 
***

No comments: