Thursday, November 19, 2015

Grand Opening

Hi,

We moved. 

The name's the same, just a new location. Here: SpurlingSilver.com 

I know, it's not fancy. But, it suits me just fine.

Like any move, it takes work. And a sort of reckoning. A time to think about what's really worth keeping, and what needs to be left behind.

It gets so easy to hang onto things just because they came along (like all those knick-knacks from the garage sale). Or, those clothes you know you'll never fit in again. Or all that junk in the tool room. But someday, I might need that.

I had to do some house cleaning.

I looked at all the accumulated stuff over the years and found a golden thread. I pulled out the thread and left the rest.

That thread is this:

 The strength of family, the power of prayer and the battles that rage against them

Please click here to read more and while you're there leave a message and let me know what you think, okay? Thank you. 




ps: My granddaughter left this in our room last night. She didn’t want to bother me ‘cuz I was working so stinking hard on getting that site built, but she wanted to remind me what was really important.