Thursday, October 7, 2010

Isaac/Ishmael Project - The Letter

July 4th 2010


Dear Friend, This will be my last entry in this journal – perhaps my last night on this earth.


I don’t know you but tomorrow we meet.


Today, for the first time in my life I have set foot on American soil. My white clothed friend said he would take me to you and you would know what to do with this journal. I trust God will guide you. I pray for your protection.


Forgive me for putting your life on this earth in jeopardy. There are those who do not want the information to be revealed. And they will do whatever it takes to destroy it.


I am sitting in a hotel room. Independence Day lights the sky of this wonderful nation. I fear the rockets aglow in celebration will soon be rockets aglow in annihilation, unless America learns to celebrate her dependence on The God who gave her birth.


My attention turns to my sons. Brothers set in place; one to lead Allah’s army, the other to be a puppet – a charismatic leader of change; able to implement their plans that look good on the surface but collapse the system from within – and then he will be sacrificed. “The ram in the thicket.”


Unbeknownst to my sons, they have been pruned and honed for such a time as this. Their lives have been planned but not out of their control. Like me, like all of mankind, they have the freedom to choose.


My life was destined to destroy lives. But, by God’s grace He made a way of escape, although hard it has been worth every tear. Through it all I’ve learned that our weapons are not ones made with man’s hands but ones born from the heart of God. I have learned the most powerful force on earth is a faith filled prayer in the hands of love.




“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.” My sons are not the enemy.


I will give you this one charge – PRAY! If the Lord gives you an opportunity to speak to the world tell them; “We are all brothers and sisters with one Father God – And God is love.”


And if you see my son tell him, “My Dear Son, I have watched you from afar and have held you close everyday in my heart and prayers. I love you. Love never fails.”


See you soon,


Your Brother.


I closed the tattered journal. Too many emotions to name; but only one question: Why me? I’m a nobody from nowhere. I don’t have a voice. I can’t talk to the world. I can’t just reach out to the highest office in the land. I don’t know the President. I don’t know anyone in the news media.


Interrupting my thoughts I heard; “You can pray. I know. I’ve heard you.” I don’t know if it was out loud or in my head but I heard it just the same.

Oh Lord, I sighed and flipped the journal open - it fell to :



CONCLUSION TOMORROW : "WHY ME?"
.

No comments: