Monday, January 10, 2011

‘Tis So Sweet…


 

'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus


 

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,

    and to take him at his word;

    just to rest upon his promise,

    and to know, "Thus saith the Lord."

Refrain:

    Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!

    How I've proved him o'er and o'er!

    Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!

    O for grace to trust him more!


 

    O how sweet to trust in Jesus,

    just to trust his cleansing blood;

    and in simple faith to plunge me

    neath the healing, cleansing flood!

    (Refrain)


 

    Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,

    just from sin and self to cease;

    just from Jesus simply taking

    life and rest, and joy and peace.

    (Refrain)


 

    I'm so glad I learned to trust thee,

    precious Jesus, Savior, friend;

    and I know that thou art with me,

    wilt be with me to the end.


Do you want to know Jesus?

No comments: