Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mrs. Claus

~
I climb a lot of ladders for my job. Kids must think it’s cool, because whenever they’re around, and I’m up on a roof-top, they point and stare. I usually ask their names, and then say “Nice to meet you, what’s my name?”


They giggle and say, “I don’t know.”

“My name’s Santa,” I tell them.

They giggle a little more, and before they can say anything, I say, “No, just kidding…BUT I do work for him.”

“Huh?” Wide eyes get wider.

“Yeah, I check out the best places for the reindeer to land and stuff so Santa doesn’t get hurt.”

“Wow!”

...And Mrs. Claus is my mother-in-law, or at least I think she is. Or, maybe, she just works for him – Santa Claus; Papá Noel....

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  

The past few Sundays I've been honored to write for Kingdom Bloggers. You can see the rest of the story by clicking here


Oh... almost forgot. I hope to see you right here tomorrow morning.  We'll continue the story about Ricky and the Angels and demons in: "The Voice - Eternity wears no watch."
~

2 comments:

Denise said...

Cute post.

Doug Spurling said...

Denise, thanks glad you liked her... you should meet her in living color.