Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Voice


On sale now on at Amazon for an amazing low price of $2.99!

FREE Kindle Unlimited

FREE ebook with purchase of paper back



More than a story—it's a message.

A novel about the strength of family, the power of prayer and the battles that rage against them.

The only thing Mac wanted more than a good day of sailing, was a big, noisy, messy, happy, family...

 But, life happens and dreams sink.

Unseen battles rage and little things make a big difference.

Ricky didn't know it, but the moment he turned around and headed toward, The Voice, he opened his heart...and started a war.

God is near the brokenhearted and puts the lonely in families

~

What folks are saying about The Voice:



Doug i enjoyed your book sooo much.
I spent two days enveloped in the spirit of your story. I cried and I laughed.  Your picture words put me right in that delightful sea setting. Loved mention of Mankato.

All in all I loved your book. I have read 33 books this summer. I have to say yours was the best. Thank you for writing such an inspiring book. In fact, I stopped and
prayed on several pages when the content spoke to me. In other words I heard The Voice.
Sharry... Blessings 


OMG
"If you believe in the power of prayer, you will love this book. I was hooked on the first page. The characters were so real and genuine. The book is a refreshing change from the ordinary. The battle waging between good and evil comes to life in this story."
Author of the trilogy, Jesus My Son, Mary's Journal, by Mary Bailey, Kentucky


A great read
"The Voice is a delightful story of love, dogged faith in a God who does not always answer in the way we expect, and of the power of prayer.

Set among sailing boats and the sea, the characters are so well portrayed that I grew truly fond of them and found myself drawn into the story, rooting for them in their difficult circumstances and rejoicing at their victories.

There are some great lessons within the pages, of the benefit of dogged perseverance, of praying in every situation and of the way God is in control in spite of appearances, at times.

There is also a glimpse into the invisible world where the spiritual battle takes place and the effect of faith and prayer in that arena.

All in all a great read which will leave you enriched by the experience."
Author of, God in the ICU, Dave Walker, South Africa


a book to share !
"I literally just finished the last page of this book. I had to keep reading, I couldn't put it down I NEEDED to know what happened next. This book is full of love, tears, sadness joy and adventure. Most importantly God. This book was so inspirational, and kept me guessing and going, I could really play the characters in my mind too. Awesome!"
Sadie Tyson, Florida


Five Stars
"Amazing and inspirational!!! Can't wait for the opportunity to read more of your glorious writings."
Tanya Rasche, Minnesota


One of the best books I've ever read and I've read a lot ...
"One of the best books I've ever read and I've read a lot of books. Write us another one Doug . We will love it too."
Brenda Norwalk, Florida

...

You'll hear His Voice in...

A silent prayer from a little boy...
"Please make mommy & daddy stop fighting." Moments later, they did--forever.

A heart's longing from an old sailor...
He looked toward the sky, "Dear God...maybe it's not too late." The lines blurred and he thought he heard the sound of children--calling him Papa.

A Divine connection for a wounded warrior...
Could anyone see past the scars and love a soldier, twice burned--once in the flesh and once in the heart?

And all they ever wanted was a big, noisy, messy, happy family. Was that too much to ask?


God is near the broken hearted and puts the lonely in families.